- The newer and more advanced tanning beds are thoughtfully designed to make you feel warm and relaxed.
- The actual surface of many of our tanning beds are designed with your body in mind, contouring to any shape for a more comfortable tanning experience.
- Equipment is typically equipped with a fan or other cooling mechanism for your comfort.
Leading Edge in Tanning Equipment
At Tanco, we offer incredibly advanced tanning equipment. The visually stunning exterior of these tanning beds is just a glimpse of what lies inside, which is some of the most advanced technology available in the tanning industry.
Tanco offers a relaxing, luxurious way for clients to build and maintain their glow. For many of our clients, their indoor tanning sessions are the only chances they get for “me” time in their busy lives. Tanco not only makes sure you are comfortable and relaxed, but also that you aren’t wasting your time on indoor tanning equipment or methods that simply won’t work. We only use cutting-edge equipment and high-quality products and have a knowledgable staff to help you each step of the way.
Tanning is your body’s natural defense against sunburns. It’s what your body was designed to do! But going from a body of sun-deprived skin to a gorgeous, natural tan isn’t always foolproof. So when our clients ask us how to tan, we focus on educating tanners in what we call “Smart Tanning.”
First and foremost, DON’T EVER BURN!
Talk to our expert Tanning Consultants about how to tan in our indoor tanning equipment without reddening your skin.
- Shower and exfoliate.
- Moisturize regularly, as hydrated skin will hold a better tan.
- Remove makeup.
- Avoid wearing deodorant or perfume.
- Remove watches and jewelry to avoid unsightly tan lines!
- Use lip balm – lips can burn easily!
- Apply tanning lotion immediately before your session. Never use outdoor tanning lotion or oils.
- By law, you must use protective eyewear.
- If you choose to tan in the nude, be careful about areas not accustomed to sunlight. Cover sensitive areas with a towel or clothing for the first session and build up tolerance for your next visit.
- Stop tanning if your skin starts to sting, which can indicate overexposure to UV rays.
Keep your skin healthy and glowing longer.
- Try to exfoliate weekly, but don’t over-exfoliate, which can scrub away layers of your tan and shorten its lifespan.
- If skin around your elbows, knees and heels is still rough, exfoliate only these areas more often.
- Tanning can dry your skin, and color absorbs and develops better in hydrated skin.
- It’s extremely important to moisturize regularly, and replenish moisture particularly before and after sessions.
Keep your face glowing.
- Washing your face daily – morning and night.
- Being sure to wash off makeup before each tanning visit.
- Using a facial lotion every day.